Step Into Reading- Raptor Pack
Paleontologist Robert T. Bakker tells the amazing story of a day in the life of a pack of Deinonychus
(a.k.a.“raptor”) dinosaurs. Readers follow the creatures as they single out, kill, and devour an injured tenontosaur; climb up into a tree; fall asleep; and are themselves stalked by a giant predator. Includes an explanation of how scientists study rocks and minerals; fossil roots, claws, teeth, and bones; and modern predators to understand raptor behavior.
- Brand: Penguin Random House.
- Item Number: 610280.
- Manufacturer Number: 9780375823039.
- EAN: 0375823034.
- ISBN: 9780375823039.
- Recommended for: 8 - 12 year olds, all ages.
- Measures approximately: 0.18 x 6.06 x 9.00 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 0.23 pounds.
|Local Pickup at Annapolis: In Store Pick Up||$0.00|
|Local Pickup at Severna Park: In Store Pick Up||$0.00|
|Standard Shipping||$9.99|| |